2008年4月4日 星期五

spring break in Kenting and Kaohsiung

This spring break, my schoolmates and I had a three-day-two-night trip to Kaohsiung and Kenting. We enjoyed the gentle sunshine, the salty and damp breeze, local cuisine and hot hospitality there. The first day, we got up early and took train to Kaohsiung to meet our best tour guide, Teresa who is my school sister and treated us in the highest hospitality. We arrived at kaohsiung about 12 o’clock. She had already been waiting us at the entrance for a long time, which she was a rather excellent host. Then, she took us to Chi Jin Harbor to taste seafood which contains lobster, conch, oyster, and so on. The taste of the food is beyond my description. I don’t know how to say how delicious they are. You can’t image how fresh they are until you taste it. Next, we went to take ferry to appreciate the beauty of the southern bay, bathing in the salty and warm breeze. In my hometown, it’s hard to have chance to enjoy beach scenery, so I really appreciate Teresa take me to the bay and the beach. At night, we went to the most famous market in Kaohsiung, Liu He Night Market. In my surprise, whatever kind of food we bought is so yummy and tasty, even it is so common to buy anywhere. However, in Kaohsiung, the common food is so special and delicious to me. The second day, we woke up very early to set out to Kenting to snorkel, and take yacht. On the road to Kenting, along the line of ocean, I think that even a blink is a waste. The scenery is so beautiful and the weather is so nice. Though I am a Taiwanese, I didn’t know that southern Taiwan is so beautiful before. The water is clean, the coral is colorful, and the species of fish are multiplex. The most unforgettable moment of this trip is the passion and hospitality of southern Taiwanese. Every one wears a broad smile and is willing to offer a helping hand to travelers. Especially, thanks my school sister, Teresa, for planning a wonderful trip for us. I don’t know how to describe my appreciation. To sum up, thank all. I love this trip very much. Love you guys.

2 則留言:

emmachang 提到...

I really like your journal. Your vivid description makes me want to go there,too. You must have an unforgettable time there. Nice vacation!

Angel 提到...

Haha! I had a wonderful time, too! Teresa is a real responsible and perfect tour guide. I have been to Kaohsiung for so many times but I've never known the food there can be so delicious and cheap! Now I can still remember the vendor we had on the Qi-Jin island! It's a pity that I was unable to enjoy the first day's seafood with you guys, but i believe it must be a great loss for me! XD