This week, I heard a piece of news about the fact that the better lifestyle leads to a longer life. The summary of this piece of news is as the follows.
There are more and more very old people in US. The population of old people grows very fast. Those old people are not all healthy, but they have healthy lives. The news says that there are 700 very old people are not very healthy and even one-third of them have chronic disease, but they are still over 100 years old just because they have healthy lifestyle. A very old woman who has high blood pressure and respiratory disease says that “Before I got married, I was a student nurse. In those days, I walked and walked and walked. I didn’t have a car.” She has already set a habit of exercising in her daily life. Because of that, she lives very long. In addition to an active lifestyle, the news also indicates that avoiding smoking can not only avoid obesity and diabetes but also can control blood pressure. Another good lifestyle to stay healthy is to take part in group activities. Keep active to create new friendships.
After listening to this news, I think that keeping healthy is very important. Exercising regularly, having a good friendship, and positive attitude to life are crucial to longevity. Even though we are not very healthy, we still have to be positive toward life. If we are active and optimistic, we will watch the world differently. It will be beneficial for our health. On the other hand, better lifestyle actually affects health and mood. For example, if I stay up often, eat disorder, and exercise less, my body condition will not be better than that of a regular life and I will also in a low mood. On the other hand, if I get enough sleep, eat well, and exercise regularly, I will be energetic and happy. So, for our own good, lead a healthy lifestyle.
1 則留言:
Yeah, I listened to your sharing that day, and I think that's really good news to know. I feel exhausted,impatient,distracted, and irritated when staying up too often.Also,exercise does help to human body. I am trying to seize my time in PE class and not to be lazy. This piece of news is a really helpful reminder.
張貼留言