2008年3月14日 星期五

Exchange Schoolmates

Exchanging schoolmates’ msn seems popular in every university even in graduate school. This week, it was my first time to exchange my msn address to others because my school sister is PR of her class at this semester. One day, she asked me that did you want to join this interesting exchanging game and she had numerous name lists from the far most northern to the far most eastern university or graduate students majoring in different fields. These name lists include very famous national university even medical school and the rule of this game is that one who picks your msn address belongs to a male.

This game is from a long school tradition and lets us makes friends from other department of our school or other school. I observe that in addition to make friends from other school, I can make friends having different talents and skills. For example, in this week, there were about 10 males joining my msn address, one of whom was a physical school student, good at taekwondo. Therefore, we got a deal which he taught me self defense and I taught him English. Another one is also from physical school, majoring in Tennis, so my school sister and I got a deal that he plays as our tennis coach, and we will be his English tutors.

Not only making the friends who exchanging our majors but also knowing some people from the same home town, some of them are from Jongli. We have the same topic because of we are all from the same place but study in other place. Besides that, I also met a guy who loves listening to the music as well. We share good music to each other and interchange knowledge about music. I am able to receive lovely music from him; on the other hand, I can give my favorite songs to him. It’s wonderful to meet different kinds of people from different places. I love this game.

2 則留言:

emmachang 提到...

Getting to know new friends is so great a thing. And your idea of exchanging what your major and interests are so brilliant. I wish you can have fun and keep a long and good relationship with each other. Nice to read the aricle of sharing your recent life!

Angel 提到...

haha~ I knew you'll enjoy the game. Actually it suits you very much since you are a very out-going person. Besides, you are open-minded; therefore, it's very easy for you to accept different things. I think all those who exchange msn with you are very glad to make friends with you.In my point of view, I think being a college student, our life shouldn't be merely studying. Making friends, all sorts of friends, is one of the main subjects we should take and pass. There's no second chance as long as we join the society and become an adult. That's one very huge adventage to be a student. Just try! Never be afraid of making mistakes! Isn't this wonderful? ^^