2008年3月6日 星期四
love to the world
Enya-long long journey "Amamentine"
There are a variety of accidents happening in the world no matter what is happy or tragic just as updating news. Life is like a long long journey being through by a combination of different sections. Bitterness and sweetness seem to be unavoidable components in our lives. Every time I read latest news, I feel that I am so small even tiny. Compared to blooding news, I will appreciate that I am so lucky that I am able to breathe sweet air, walk elegantly in my campus, go to classes, and pay attention to grasp new knowledge. On other corner of the world, there are many homeless or oppressed children without any chance to learn because of the unstable government status. They can’t choose for their own living owing to the time when they were born, they are doomed to live in a society full of armies and bullets. They are deprived of the right of living in a normal way or growing up with the care of the government, not to speak of the right of learning. On the other head, there is a lot of meaningful news reporting over the world such as new inventions to be convenient to our lives and good policies to improve our lives. Although there are some people breaking the social harmony, there are some other people rebuilding it. I hope that I can give a helping hand to the world on the rest of my life as long as I have opportunities or somebody needs me.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
3 則留言:
I agree with you. In this world, we are small, tiny, and even micro I think. I really appreciate your concern about the world affair.In addition, the video really has deep meaning inside.
yeah... I totally agree with you. Whenever i saw those sad news, I feel how happy and lucky I am right here. Even though because of the political issues there are always fightings and arguments in this society, at least we are free to talk, to think, and to breath. But you know what, girl, I learn to appreciate this world more because of you! Ever since I met you, you've taught me to be content and confident. Thank you so much! I'm really glad to be your friend, and I'm also VERY looking forward to your next journal. Let's enjoy our happiness together! Cheers to FREEDOM! XD
張貼留言