2007年12月25日 星期二

One Act Play, Awesome

Last Friday was the acting day of our one act play. It was a day I would never forget because it was very perfect. I wanted to say to everyone who attended this activity that we did a good job, especially to Jean, the director of junior. All we did for this play was very worthwhile. The award we got was not only an affirmation for our acting but also an honor to every member. We got the best play, the best director, the best actor, the best actress, and the best costume and make-up. Jean, the winner of the best director and the best play, had spent a lot of time preparing the whole script and directing all of us before the show time began. You really deserved these awards. I saw you were tired and anxious about the play, and even had told me that you dreamed we were acting before the play was ready to present. That was really funny and touching. Angel, the winner of the best actress, fully showed her mean attitude to Kim. Every time I saw you spoke your mean line to Kim, it could make me laugh broadly. In the play, you and Kim were made to each other, so Kim you were the best actor in my heart. Fion, I will never forget your gay-style dance. Fiona, I love your tone of speaking. Me, I want to say thank you to Jean. This is my first time to play a role and to be a handsome young lad to seduce Kim. I love it. Finally, I wanted to say thank you to Pauline and Branda because we are the best make-up group. Without your help, I couldn’t complete everyone’s costume and make-up. Branda, I love you draw the hair on my temple. Thanks freshmen and sophomore. You were great. This is an unforgettable experience of mine. Now, I anticipate the drama next semester.

沒有留言: