2007年12月12日 星期三

I Can't Live without Computer

If my life without computer, what would it be? I can’t image that because I use computer everyday. As now, I use my computer to write a journal. I use my computer to look up the dictionary. I use my computer to search information. It seems that computer is part of my life. Actually, it is completely part of my life.

Everyday, when I go home, I turn on the computer, using it to listen to music or broadcast and even watch movie. It entertains me a lot especially when I am bored and want to kill time. Computer can offer me a variety of good choices to pick up. There are numerous on-line games or chat rooms open to everyone. I can select the news not only in Taiwan but also from every place of the world.

As long a as I log on the internet, there is the largest database of the world offering to everyone. If I need to search information to do my homework, I can merely key in some key words and get huge related information at home, which is effortless. I am able to read the information page by page instead of store by store, grasping the data quickly and precisely.

Besides, there are more and more on-line shopping stores that is safe and reputable. I like to purchase stuff through the internet because it is quick, convenient, and effective. Even my mother sometimes bid me buy the on-line products. I have bought the most fancy and special product through the internet is a product that can clear out cockroach not using toxic chemical but electricity.

Computer not merely occupies everyday of my life but also replaces the way of living. However, I think it is a beneficial change for my life because it makes my life become more convenient and effective than before. I’m able to use the least time to do more things through computer. I can’t image I don’t have computer a day. In another word, I can’t live without computer.

沒有留言: