Last weekend, I planned to go to Kau Mei Damp with my friends. Unfortunately, there was a strong typhoon coming. We had been eager to go there for a long time. I have never been Kau Mei before, and I heard there is beautiful view, so I look forward to going to that place very much. I prepared to take many photos to make them as a keepsake originally. I depicted a fabulous picture in my mind with a nice view and a group of bosom friends with broad smile. We could play around under the wonderful scenery. We could see the gorgeous sunset together. We could laugh and have fun together. We could eat the local cuisine together.
But this typhoon totally screwed our plan up. How annoying it is! Heavy rain and storm completely blew our well-arranged tour away and washed our enthusiasm away as well. With the storm was calming down, our passion was being cooling down due to the reason that before the tour we had spent much time to arrange the time. Every one of us spaced a same day as possible as we can. We had a long time no seeing each other; therefore, all of us were very looking forward to this trip. Owing to the typhoon, we have no choice but to cancel it finally.
Oh, my dear friends, I missed all of you so much. When do we get together again?? Although this time we can’t go out together, we are unable to be defeated by the weather. Our friendship is much stronger than storm. I want to play with you, guys. We can start to re-plan our trip. Don’t let this annoying incident breaking our interests. We are supposed to watch the forecast and pray to GOD next time. No more rain and storm to blow away our GETTOGETHER, MY DEARS.
沒有留言:
張貼留言