2007年10月25日 星期四

kick off aged factor

There are more and more young people getting used to staying up late and leading lives as a night owl. I am no exception. But why? Actually, I really don't know why. I can only say that night time is far more beautiful and tranquil than day time for me. Although I always know that staying up is not good for health, I can't resist doing it day by day, again and again just as an addict. And I think that I am much more awake at mid-night. At this period, I feel calm and soothing and my thoughts are clearer, too. I can do things in the night time much more efficiently than that in day time. Some people tell me it is just a habit. I get accustomed to following the disordered biological clock. People are supposed to go to bed early and get up early. If I keep staying up, it will definitely damage my health condition and quick the pace of aging. When I heard bad effect of staying up, the aging, it is a thunderclap for me. I am REALLY afraid of getting old. I have already had a mature face. However, if I look aged, that would be a disaster and tragedy for me because I love to make myself look pretty. I can't accept hearing the word, "aged," especially it is said to me. In spite of the reason that I like to stay up, now I've made up my mind to get rid of this terrible and awful habit, not only for my health but also for my beauty. Ha ha ha ha ……. I am serious. Wish me luck.

沒有留言: