This Wednesday is one of my intimates’ date of birth. When it talks about this friend, I have completely appreciation to him, and it’s a long story to tell our relationship. Precisely, we are junior high schoolmates. After graduation, we’d never met each other, not even speaking of knowing each other. Since as we were in junior high, we didn’t have much attention to and were unfamiliar with each other. Several years later, in a reunion, we met. Between normal conversations, we were talking about where we studied. Before that, I had graduated from college, then enrolling NCHU as a transfer student. In a surprise, he said that he was studying there and a transfer student as well. What a coincident we are!
After that day, we’re always keeping in touch, caring for each other when we’re in need. For instance, Taichung was struck by a strong typhoon two weeks ago. The rain and wind were intense. I could hardly walk smoothly on the street, but I had nothing to eat, needing to buy something. Otherwise, on the stormy weekend I would be hungry to death in my little suite. But just at this time, my roommate knocked my door, giving me a full pack of food that contains cookies, instant noodles, chocolate, and some snacks. It was totally out of my surprise.
How nice and considerate a person is! He always gives me a helping head when I need help in emergency. I don’t know how to describe my deep appreciation to him. October 17th was his birthday. Not merely did I want to yell HAPPY BIRTHDAY at you but to say a truly and sincerely thank to you. Yesterday, he sprained his left ankle while playing basketball. Now he can scarcely walk as usual. If you need any help, just call me without any hesitation, because we are friends. It’s my turn to give you a helping hand, so I’ll welcome you to bother me at anytime. You are one of the most important people of mine.
沒有留言:
張貼留言