2008年5月25日 星期日

Msn Live Messenger

Almost every college student has a password of MSN messenger, which becomes one of the most popular media to communicate and to interchange information. After class, they get used to logging on MSN to chat, sharing their feelings with their friends on line. It seems a new way to express yourself. For example, we type some words about our today’s feeling. Sometimes, you use the words that are puns or rhyme to make a sentence that is full of sense of humor, showing the feeling of today to your MSN friends. Besides that, you can enjoy others’ status which is updating and changes very fast. I think that watching the on-line status is very interesting. From time to time, I observe my friends’ on line status and chat how does she or he feel today? Through the message they left, it reveals some clue to know my friends’ more. If I see my friend’s status is not good today, I will leave a message asking her or him what’s going on, and I will leave the encouraging on-line status to cheer my friend up. Not only that, my 22nd birthday, some of my friends gave me their wish on their status, and send me message. They are so sweet even they are far away from me, still remembering my birthday. Although some people say that technology makes people become isolated, this software help me get closer to my friends.

沒有留言: