2008年2月27日 星期三

Lovely songs part 1



The song above is one of my friends, Mei, sharing with me. I really love this kind of cozy music, which can release the tense from daily life. Often, when staying alone in my little world, my comfortable chamber, I will turn on the player listening my favorite songs. At this moment, even doing nothing, i still feel life is contented and full of happiness. Recalling an aticle written by Virginia Woolf sais that "Every woman needs her own room to think." Exactly, only when this moment can I get full involvement into my deep fantasy and recreate a brand-new world in my fantastic world. Everything could happen in my little world. Even though the world is little, my imagination is boundless. With the lovely melody, I could not merely bath in my imaginative world but also get rid of the daily weary trifle.

Therefore, in addition to the above cozy music, I got to share the other songs that keep company with countless nights.



This is one of my favorite songs chanted by Corinne Bailey Rae. She is twenty something. Not only that but also her first album, The Kite's Runner has been nominated by many notable international awards. She is a British having a talent in song writing and chanting. Her beautiful voice with simple melody of guitar always brings me into a colorful bubble imagination.

The other songs are also chanted by Corinne Bailey Rae and from the same album.





If you like it, play and listen with the lyrics.
Enjoy it.
I hope you are able to feel relaxed

Trouble Sleeping-the second video

It's late and i m feeling so tired
Having trouble sleeping.
This constant call for mine
Between thinking and dreaming
Because i m never give in
I'm falling in love
Tell me i dont see myselve good enough
In something else
Don't say i m falling love
Some kind of terribly
Is all i need
Please believe me
Some instant remedie
I cant cure it completely
Could it be that i m suffering
Because ill never give in
Wont say that i never in love
Tell me i dont see my selve good enough
Dont say i m falling in love theres no way i m falling
Cuase i iwll never fall and i ts never enough
So nobody say it

Dont let i say it
I ve got my eyes shut
Oohh not enough
Because i ll never give in
I m falling love
Tell me i dont see myselve good enough for something else
Dont say i m falling in love
Falling in love
Oeh yeah
Falling love ooh
Ooh oohh dont say that i m falling in love, don't say that ooooh
Dont say that i m falling in love yeahh
Dont say that i m falling in love
Dont say but in de answer
Cuase i ll never give in
Oooh
Falling in love
Yeaahhh
Oooh

Like a Star-the third video

Just like a star across my sky,
Just like an angel off the page,
You have appeared to my life,
Feel like I'll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart,
Just like oil on my hands,
Oh.. I do love you,

Still i wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this,
With anyone but you,
We do it all the time,
Blowing out my mind,

You've got this look i can't describe,
You make me feel like I'm alive,
When everything else is a fade,
Without a doubt you're on my side,
Heaven has been away too long,
Can't find the words to write this song,
Oh.,..
Your love,

Still i wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this,
With anyone but you,
We do it all the time,
Blowing out my mind,

I have come to understand,
The way it is,
It's not a secret anymore,
'cause we've been through that before,
From tonight I know that you're the only one,
I've been confused and in the dark,
Now I understand,

I wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this,
With anyone but you,
I wonder why it is,
I wont let my guard down,
For anyone but you
We do it all the time,
Blowing out my mind,

Just like a star across my sky,
Just like an angel off the page,
You have appeared to my life,
Feel like I'll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart,
Just like oil on my hands


Put your records on-the last video

Three little birds, sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.

Maybe sometimes, we got it wrong, but it's alright
The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same.
Oh, don't you hesitate.

Girl put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

Blue as the sky, sombre and lonely,
Sipping tea in the bar by the road side,
(just relax, just relax)
Don't you let those other boys fool you,
Gotta love that afro hairdo.

Maybe sometimes, we feel afraid, but it's alright
The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change.
Don't you think it's strange?

Girl put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

'Twas more than I could take, pity for pity's sake
Some nights kept me awake, I thought that I was stronger
When you gonna realise, that you don't even have to try any longer.
Do what you want to.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down. x2

Oh, You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

2 則留言:

emmachang 提到...

Thank you for sharing the music. Maybe I'm far behind the new music information, so I didn't know this amazing singer Corinne Bailey Rae. I like the last one, "put your records on" a lot. Besides, the scene in the field is so charming. I really enjoy your article. May the power of music brings wonder and happiness to our rooms of minds each day.

Angel 提到...

Hey girl~ I think that I've already listened to "Like a Star," and i listened to it in your apartment! HA! It's always been a pleasure time when staying in your place and listen to your music. Just want to tell you that... like Emma, i adore the last one "Put Your Records On" very much! Not only because of her soft vocal and the cheerful melody, but also the bright lyrics that make me smile and want to dance. I can imagine that when we listen to the song, bathing in the bright sunshine and standing on a huge green field, we swing in the melody with a content smile on our faces. Gosh! How wonderful it can be! ^^