Recently, I found a problem of mine which I have had for a long time, but I didn’t take it serious. My problem is that I am lack of time management. Now I know if I keep ignoring it, it will become more severe than now.
I know that I am always short of taking things in order, so it’s easy for me to forget the order of doing things. Finally, it will cause the piled plans in a mess. I need to learn how to use the least time to do things effectively and make an appropriate schedule. I don’t want to watch my disorder living to gradually destroy the rest of my life. Although it’s natural for people to enjoy a life of joyride, it can’t occupy most part of our time. Otherwise, we will learn nothing except enjoyment, and the tasks which we should do strict are unable to be accomplished roughly. Excess is not a good way for doing everything. Trying to find a good balance and learn how to stay balance is an adequate way to develop myself. I don’t want to pile things up until the last moment. I am sure that it will definitely make me lose balance, even leading me out of control. It’s not good to let things be.
If I can organize the things I need to do perfectly and effectively, I will have more time to develop my interest. God is equal to everyone. He gives everyone twenty-four hours a day. As long as I find the best pace of time arrangement belonging to my own, I will have more time to improve my ability and make me become better and better.
沒有留言:
張貼留言